Working with brands is a major part of building a following and monetizing your influence. But of course, setting up successful collaborations is no easy task. So much goes into it and who can tell us about it better than the brand managers themselves?
Join us on March 29th in conversation with some amazing ladies and learn as we dive into the process of working with brands. You'll hear from:
Raleigh Norris, PR Associate at Tictail
Marissa Fuchs, Director of Brand Partnerships at Goop
Auri Valcin, Senior Manager, Laundry Service & Cycle Media
What You'll Take Away
- How to position your content to get noticed
- How to cold email or pitch a brand you'd like to work with
- How to build a relationship with PR & marketing managers
- How to establish successful partnerships
- How to ask for your worth and negotiate (major key!)
- How to consistently land deals
Get ready for an exciting evening of insights from these industry leaders.
Grab your spot here.
See you there!